The purpose of the competition
The purpose of the competition is stimulating entrepreneurial activity of young people in the field of biomedicine and evaluation projects by potential investors and representatives of large businesses to create high-tech innovative start-ups and projects.
The task of «Triumph»The task of the competition is to find promising innovative projects in the entrepreneurial sphere and help them to turn from scientific development into a successful technology business. To participate in the competition you need to have a business plan.
The competition «TRIUMPH» within the framework of the forum "From biomedical research to healthy Longevity » — This is not only an opportunity to win a cash prize, but also a unique chance for young scientists and entrepreneurs:
- hear the opinions of leaders in their own scientific field
- find business partners for long-term interaction
- get support (informational, financial) for your project
- get an expert evaluation of representatives of science and business
- receive prizes from partners
- "Show yourself and look at others."
The competition is held in two stages
- Correspondence qualifying stage
- Final full-time stage and awarding of winners
The following projects are accepted for the competition:
- life extension technologies
- fight against aging;
- Aging mechanisms;
- medicine of the future;
- Regenerative medicine;
- IT (nomination FRII).
When registering, fill out a member profile
Regulations on the competition can be downloaded By reference (docx, 91 Kb).
More information can be found by writing us an e-mail.